Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Slab Gate Valve||Standard:||API 6A|
|Working Pressure:||2000psi - 20000 Psi||Material Class:||AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH|
|Temp. Class:||PU LU PX Y||End:||FLANGED, BUTT WELD, THREAD|
VigorPetro’s MSR-200 slab-gate valve provides an effective, reliable metal seal. Designed for reliability similar to the MS-100 slab-gate valve, the MSR-200 features a resilient seat-to-body seal.
Designed for durability as well as reliability, the MSR-200 slab-gate valve has a simple, straightforward seat and stem design for ease of maintenance and for reliability in low- and high-pressure situations, extending its overall service life.
The MSR-200 slab-gate valve is engineered and manufactured to meet the highest quality standards and is documented per API-6A specifications, qualifying it to bear the API-6A monogram. In addition to a wide variety of trims, temperature ratings, and PSL levels, the MSR-200 gate valve is also available as either PR1 or PR2.
• Wellhead Christmas trees, manifolds, and casing valves
Features, Advantages and Benefits:
• The resilient seat-to-body and seat-to-gates seals provide reliable, effective metal sealing.
• A pre-energized seat-to-gate seal ensure a lowpressure sealing.
• The T-slotted gate design enables the gate to float with ease.
• A standardized forged body and bonnet, used with standard equipment, eliminates excess inventory.
• A bi-directional flow mechanism allows for safe operations.
• A shear pin provides protection against over-torquing the valve.
• Quick-release handwheel removal ensures safe handling of the gate valve, reducing operator risk.
• The stem back-seat feature allows for replacement of stem packing while the valve is still in service.
• Low-temperature operation to –75°F (– 60°C)
• Injected lubrication, if requested
• High-strength overlay
Any enquiry please contact us by email: Quote@VigorPetro.com or Kevin.Dai@VigorPetro.com.
Visit our website: www.vigorwellheadvalve.com or www.VigorPetro.com for more products information.
Contact Person: Mr. Kevin