Payment & Shipping Terms:
DEMCO GATE VALVE 3" 7,500 PSI FLANGED END API6A PSL2 AA U
Description: VALVE: 3"NB 7,500 PSI MUD GATE , C/W 3-1/16" FLANGED ENDS, API 6A PSL-2, MAT. CLASS "AA", TEMP. CLASS "U"
VigorPetro's DM Series Gate Valves are compatible with the original Cameron DEMCO valves. We can provide both Minor Repair Kit and Major Repair Kit for repair service.
Designed for dependable, heavy duty performance in abrasive service conditions, our DM gate valves are commonly selected for a number of oilfield applications, including:
• Drilling standpipe manifold • Pump manifold block valves • High pressure mud mixing lines
• High pressure drilling system block valves • Wellheads • Well treating and frac service
• Production manifolds • Production gathering systems • Production flow lines
Hammer Union End Major Repair Kits
The seats are designed to provide a positive, tight shut off every closing cycle, even after long exposure to abrasion and scor-ing. Twin metal wear inserts, encapsulated in an elastomer, form a cylindrically shaped plug made up of a gate slot and two flowports. Once closed, line pressure forces the gate up against the downstream port seals which are tested up to 7,500 psi. The 4 in. 5000 Working Pressure (WP) thru 5 x 4 in. 7500 WP valve has a transparent stem cover which protects and reveals gate open/close position. Stem packing is self-adjusting on all sizes
• Water, oil, and gas lines
• Pipelines and manifolds
• Abrasive drilling mud
• Sour gas and crude oil
• Up to 7,500 psi and temperature range of -40°F to 400°F
Standard Trim Includes
• A-487 or AISI 4130 Alloy Steel Body and Bonnet
• Stainless Steel (SS) Stem and Gate
• Steel Buna-N Seats
• 90 Durometer A Buna-N Seals
• Full Port - 2 in., 3 in., 4 in., 4-1/16 in., and 5-1/8 in.
• Regular Port - 5 x 4 in., 6 x 4 in., and 6 x 5 in.
• Screwed End
• Weld End
• Ring Type Joint (RTJ), Flanged End
• Integral Hammer Union
Any enquiry please contact us by email: Quote@VigorPetro.com or Kevin.Dai@VigorPetro.com.
Visit our website: www.vigorwellheadvalve.com or www.VigorPetro.com for more products information.
Contact Person: Mr. Kevin